Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, September 23, 2010

apresiasi | cinta | hati | running | coming |

me..

always run from love..

always..



me..

always ignored what they want..

always..


me..

always hates falling in love..

always..


me..

always hard to accept somebody in life..

always..


me..

always try to accept whoever want to know me..

always..


because..
it's gonna hurt a lot..



the far i run..
the closer it is comes..



how can define love..?
how can i feel love..?


YA ALLAH.. U have opened my heart..
is he my true love..
i hope he is..
we pray for that..


he is truly understanding..
he is very honest..
he makes me smiling every second..


am i belong to him?

is it my destiny?

at Allah's house we met..

i am deeply feel so calm..

Syukran.. for this present..makes me smiling again... thank you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment